Get Adobe Flash player

Latest News

16th State Level MTSE Awards Distribution Ceremony

Date: Saturday, 8th, April 2017

Venue: MDSHSS Auditorium Kottayam

  • O. Kunjhikrishnan Memorial Maths Quiz
  • Distribution of Srinivasa Ramanujan Awards,Best Teacher guide's Awards
  • Distribution of MTSE Cash Awards


16th State Level Children's Maths Congress - 2017

Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017

Venue: Baker Vidyapeedh Auditorium, Nr. Baker Jn., Kottayam

 

Examination fee:

 H.S.S (+1, +2); H.S; U.P; L.P (Kerala syllabus) Rs.50.00.
  
 H.SS; H.S; U.P; L.P (CBSE, ICSE) Rs.60.00.

 

 

 

 

 

How to conduct the preliminary examination?
 
20% of the fee collected from students can be used for conducting the preliminary examination. The remaining 80% should be sent to the secretary, Kerala Ganitha Sastra Parishad, Manarcad PO,  Kottayam-19 by D.D payable at Kottayam or M.O. The coordinator at the examination center can use the 20% as supervision allowance and for buying  stationary items.
 
Registration
 
Application can be submitted either in the form issued by Ganitha Sasthra Parishad or its copy. If the number of participants from a school is high and the space in the form is not sufficient , copies of the front page can be added. The list of pupils in the application form must be standard-wise and medium-wise. The name and address of the school with pin code, phone number and email address should be written in the application form. The name and phone number of the coordinator is compulsory. Don’t forget to mention the convenient courier service.

 

Secretary

 

T.R Rajan

Web Partner

MathLab online is a unique progressive math learning platform that emphasizes.........